Calgary’s original country bar and Calgary’s favourite Stampede hotspot, the Ranchman’s has been a Calgary landmark for over 44 years. They say a visit to Calgary isn’t complete without a visit to the Ranchman’s.
Today the 1,100 seat dance hall hosts top country bands and performers, with Calgary’s largest dance floor for kicking up your heels. A “museum of rodeo photographs & memorabilia” displays over 90 Trophy saddles of Canadian and World Champion pro rodeo cowboys. It’s where the REAL cowboys hang their hats! They are also the official hospitality location of the Canadian Professional Rodeo Association. Pool tables and a great western atmosphere help explain why this has been a Calgary classic for so long. An experience not to be missed!
Inviting you to “come for dinner – stay for the night!” they specialize in Alberta Deep Pit BBQ Beef, succulent steaks and fall off the bone ribs, with helpings as big as the Alberta sky. With daily specials and a classic Western menu, there’s always something yummy to be had. To start we suggest you try the Dry Garlic Ribs, a pound of savoury bone-in pork mini ribs tossed in light soya sauce and finished with kosher salt. Try their Beef Bones, four big meaty prime rib bones, brushed with BBQ sauce and slowly baked, tender and juicy. This is full service Cowboy fare with Grade AAA Alberta beef, ribs & chicken.
And for all your boot-scootin’ needs there’s live Rockin’ Country entertainment every Friday & Saturday. Take the 8 Second Challenge on their Mechanical Bull! Be a part of the legend and taste the Stampede all year long.
• Piled high with black olives, jalapeños, tomatoes, onion, cheddar and mozarella
• In-house AAA patty topped with gravy, sautéed onions, served on Texas toast
• Slow cooked pulled pork, mixed with Apple City BBQ Sauce and topped with coleslaw
• Baby back ribs with your choice of Apple City BBQ, Cattlemen’s Sweet & Bold or Tangy Gold BBQ sauce, or dry rub, with beans, coleslaw and fries
• 10 oz. AAA Alberta beef, trimmed and cooked to order with beans, coleslaw and fries
Ranchman’s Cookhouse and Dancehall Inc.
9615 Macleod Tr S
M-Sat 4 pm – close