Photo: Courtesy of Blackfoot Hotel
1 lb. back fin crab meat drained
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
½ ounce fresh dill chopped
1/8 red pepper diced
1/8 yellow pepper diced
½ ounce chive chopped
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Breading station consisting of seasoned flour, egg wash, panko bread crumbs
- Open the crab tin and drain excess juices as best as possible, without shredding the crab.
- Combine mayonnaise and other ingredients, and then lightly fold in the crab meat.
- Ball the crab meat at 1oz portions.
- Lightly dredge in the seasoned flour, then egg wash, and then lightly press in the panko bread crumb.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat, with canola oil, place desired amounts in and lightly brown each side approximately a minute and a half per side.
- Remove from the pan and gently pat on a towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with desired accompaniment.