Photo: Fred Holliss
- 2 pieces of sourdough
- 1.5 tsp soft butter
- .75 mozzarella cheese
- .75 white cheddar
- .75 creamy Havarti
- 3 large basil leaves
- 3 slices of tomato
- 1.5 tap garlic aioli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the butter on the sourdough bread.
- On a hot BBQ grill the bread.
- Once you have grill marks on the bread take off and set aside.
- Mix your shredded cheese together.
- On each non grilled side of the bread spread on the garlic aioli, then top each side with half of the cheese.
- Top with basil leaves and tomato, sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Combine both sides and place in an oven at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.