— by Bernice Hill
• 1 cup heavy cream
• ¾ cup whole milk
• ¾ cup + 2 Tbsps. granulated sugar
• 2 Tbsps. light corn syrup
• 1 (15 oz.) container mascarpone
• 4 oz. cream cheese, diced into small cubes
• Seeds of 1 small vanilla bean
• 3 sugar cones, all smashed up
• ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• ½ cup unsalted, roasted pistachios, chopped
1. In a food processor or blender combine heavy cream, milk, sugar and corn syrup and blend mixture on low speed until sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute.
2. Add in mascarpone, cream cheese and vanilla bean seeds and blend mixture until well pureed.
3. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for a ½ hour then mix in the pistachios, chocolate chips, and sugar cone bits. Freeze for another ½ hour.
4. Transfer to an ice cream maker and process according to manufactures directions.
5. Transfer to airtight container and freeze until semi-firm
by Bernice Hill